D&D Pharma is pioneering the development and successful application of phage-based therapeutic solutions. It is our vision to offer effective patients therapy options in indications with acute and growing medical need.
D&D Pharma’s objective is the commercialization of proprietary therapeutic products based on (bacterio)phage technology.
We are specialists in the practical application of research and our focus is the clinical application of bacteriophage technology in human medicine. Applying our research and clinical experience, we have helped many patients, who had otherwise very limited treatment options. We work closely with medical centers and doctors alike to solve difficult patient cases.
Since the break of the century, a spiraling number cases have been reported where prescribed forms of conventional antibiotics have proven ineffective. The development of new conventional antibiotic pipelines is extremely time consuming and costly, whereas the development of antibiotic resistance has become swift and extensive.
We are building a fully integrated infection-specialist company focused on novel, pathogen-targeted therapies to treat patients with most urgent unmet medical need – chronic and nosocomial infections where current therapies are inadequate.
Our business strategy is to:
- build a fully integrated infection-specialist company and become a leader in the discovery, development and commercialisation of novel therapies for the treatment of severe infections;
- broadly develop our lead product candidates and build a pipeline of innovative follow-on product candidates;
- enter into partnerships with major pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies, after obtaining definitive clinical data, to assist in developing our product candidates and commercialising them in selected markets;
- license our technologies to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies; and
- leverage the market potential of our product candidates by licensing them to other companies for development and commercialisation in non-core applications.